Re: Evolution & Identity of the ID designer

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 17:31:02 EST

      Evolution is easily falsifiable.
    1.) Find human fossils in the mid-Tertiary or earlier
    2.) Find palaeozoic mammals
    3) Precambrian vertebrates.
    4) A young or a youngish earth i.e less than 100 million - consider what
    Kelvin nearly did to evolution after 1860
    5)0 our DNA more like insects than rats

    We could go on.

    Hasn't anyone got the skill to falsify evolution on these points

    Michael