Re: Evolution & Identity of the ID designer

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 07:37:31 EST

    In a message dated 12/5/02 12:00:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,=20
    gmurphy@raex.com writes:

    > . Thus your last sentence - with its implied=20
    > criticism of the canonical
    > text - quite misses the point.
    > Shalom,
    > George
    >=20
    >=20

    That last sentence was not mine - if this sentence below is the one you're=20
    talking about - and I have simply quoted the text in the part of the post I=20
    did write - God does predict the efficacy of cunning... that's pretty=20
    straightforward and in the text. If you don't want to use the word approve=20
    that's fine. Then use the word predict - because that's what God does,=20
    predict that cunning will win out.

    NOT MINE:=20
    When we saw that in the 9/11 episode, we were repulsed. Should we be any=A0=20
    less repulsed when we see it incorporated in canonical text?

    rich=A0 =A0=20