Re: Evolution & Identity of the ID designer

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 15:56:11 EST

    I completely agree, Blake. I too agree with the data as we
    see it and I suspect that God's nature is such that he
    "pre-programmed" the entire sequence and did not have to
    intervene. On the other hand, I can relate to those who
    feel to the contrary. Until, and unless, a firm theory is
    proposed and real data supports it (For example, scientists
    induce circumstances which give rise to an evolutionary new
    species) then it mostly a matter of philosophy and
    conviction.

    Walt