Re: Evolution & Identity of the ID designer

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 07:45:10 EST

    In a message dated 12/1/02 11:20:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    bnelson301@yahoo.com writes:

    > neo-Darwinianism,
    > punctuated equilibrium, and lamarckianism -- are all

    neo-Darwinism if I'm not mistaken is ideologically driven but I could be
    wrong. Punctuated equilibrium is SJ Gould's attempt to explain the spread of
    adaptive traits. Lamarckianism (the inheritance of acquired characteristics)
    has been debunked regarding biological evolution although it does in a sense
    operate in cultural evolution.
    The major theory of how evolution occurs is natural selection.
    rich