Re: Blood clotting and IC'ness?

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@novagate.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 12:41:43 EDT

    > Nelson:
    > An irreducibly complex systems can only be built simultaneously. Thus
    > physical precursors are eliminated as the designer. It can not be built
    > gradually , step by step.

    So, ID (which, presumably, is implied by the presence of IC) is not really
    about "design" but about the manner in which something is "built" or
    assembled?

    I take it that you agree, then, that ID Theory (as it is promoted by
    Johnson, Behe, Dembski, et al) would be more accurately named NONA Theory
    (non-natural assembly theory)?

    Howard J. Van Till