Re: Definitions of ID

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 09:29:41 EDT

    >Bertvan;
    >Yes. However maybe you would like to point out a list of tolerant
    >atheists.
    >You know, the ones willing to allow those scientists who choose, to assume
    >nature is the result of an intelligent design.

    http://www.uua.org

    however I have to warn you that they would certainly not be tolerant of
    science being dictated to and controled by religion.

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/