Re: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 10:59:57 EDT

     Moorad wrote;
    > I have often written and stated that science must be defined by its
    subject matter, which is data collected by purely physical devices.

    Two questions;
    1. What is a purely physical device?
    2. The data colected is not in terpreted in itself (though the measurement
    thereof will involve some interpretation). Does that mean scientists dont
    interpret data?

    I willleave the rest

    Michael

     I suppose that may be consistent with MN provided that we realize that MN
    has implications on part of reality, what I call the physical aspect.
    However, the most important part of reality relevant to the human character
    of man resides in the non-physical aspect of reality, viz., human
    consciousness and rationality, which is beyond the reaches of science.
    Moorad

    record has implications regarding the character of reality.