RE: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 11:41:23 EDT

    I have often written and stated that science must be defined by its subject matter, which is data collected by purely physical devices. I suppose that may be consistent with MN provided that we realize that MN has implications on part of reality, what I call the physical aspect. However, the most important part of reality relevant to the human character of man resides in the non-physical aspect of reality, viz., human consciousness and rationality, which is beyond the reaches of science. Moorad