Re: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 16:37:29 EDT

    >>If I may butt in here, it seems to me that the claim that MN is successful
    >>does have limited implications for the character of reality. It suggests
    >>that the physical world has no "gaps" in the sense that the term is used
    >>when referring to a "God of the
    Gaps." It does not require that the physical world exhaust reality. I,e.,
    it implies that the world has no "horizontal gaps" but not necessarily that
    it is"vertically" complete,>>

    I'm trying, George. (Some say very trying). I ALMOST understand you here,
    but not quite. To the extent that I think I understand you I think I don't
    really agree.

    Maybe it's the weekend. Happy Easter. He HAS risen!

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com