RE: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 13:54:08 EDT

    A purely physical device is one that is purely material and is, for
    instance, devoid of life, self-consciousness, and lacks the ability to
    reason. One must distinguish between the data that makes up the subject
    matter of science and the intelligent being that set up the physical
    equipment that collects the data and, subsequently, analyzes the
    collected data and devolves mathematical models and theories that
    correlate a multitude of data.

    Moorad