Re: Numerical Significance? (was The "Apparent" Trap)

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 12:07:09 EDT

    In a message dated 9/27/2000 7:10:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Bertvan@aol.com writes:

    > Hi Chris,
    > I checked and rechecked. What is written below is by you -- and about
    > someone else!!!! If I were to answer your posts I couldn't have said it
    > better. Amazing!!! It does seem to support your belief that in nature
    > everything that is possible happens. In all that verbiage a refutation of
    > you own position was bound to eventually appear.

    Chris has focused quite carefully and aptly on the crux of the matter. In
    order for the thesis to hold one has to show that the Bible is special in
    this sense and that the found numerology was planted there not by human
    intervention. For a while the Bible codes were considered evidence for God's
    design but when similar 'predictions' were found in many other books it had
    to be quickly abandoned. I do not understand your conclusions about Chris but
    I do realize that you do not address his comments. I therefore assume that
    you agree with him?