What Would You Do to make evolution work?? (*Again*)

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 15:41:38 EDT

    Subj: What Would You Do to make evolution work?? (*Again*)

    >For ID theorists who claim that God *could* have created a situation which
    >would then go on to evolve sophisticated life on its own (i.e., without any
    >further intervention on God's part):

    Hi Chris
    The universe might well have been created without need for further
    intervention (by god or anything else.) However, I can't even imagine a
    world in which chance might play an important role in creating complex,
    rational systems.

    Bertvan