Re: URL problems and CSI

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 00:04:05 EDT

    Thanks Wesley. I am thoroughly impressed by your arguments and reasoning. You
    have surely given ID a "run for their money". Will they ever recover? I
    wonder.
    Your analysis that showed

    "In the meantime, we can note that natural selection has the
    properties that Dembski claimed uniquely showed the character
    of intelligent agency (see TDI section 2.4 and my review in
    the March/April 1999 RNCSE).Ê "

    indicates that ID has the problem of resolving the problem of not being able
    exclude natural selection as an intelligent agency of design.

    Let us know when you add to your website.