RE: We heard you

From: Nelson Alonso (nalonso@megatribe.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 14:34:38 EDT

    Chris
    That "Junk" DNA might turn out not to be junk has nothing to do with
    purpose or design; it has to do with biological function (if any).

    Nelson:
    I would further predict that the flagellum actually requires more parts then
    Behe thinks for minimal function. That it is much more complex then we
    think, furthering the evidence for design.