Re: Experts Worry

Brian D Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:52:09 -0700

At 01:23 PM 9/21/99 EDT, Bertvan wrote:

>Bertvan:
>What an awful error for me to make!! Even so, I doubt anyone would believe
>Brian Harper would say such a thing. Brian Harper is among the most polite,
>tolerant, open minded, well informed, reasonable people on this list.

Thank you Bertvan. Whether or not you are correct I would prefer
not to speculate on since I don't think I can judge myself objectively.
Nevertheless, it is very gracious of you to say so.

Brian Harper | "If you don't understand
Associate Professor | something and want to
Applied Mechanics | sound profound, use the
The Ohio State University | word 'entropy'"