RE: What I Truly Believe Regarding "TE/EC"

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:11:49 -0700

In a message dated 9/12/99 8:39:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
sejones@iinet.net.au writes:

> It is *almost impossible* to get TE/ECs "to carefully explain what
> they TRULY believe" regarding TE/EC and how "what they believe
> differs from broad philosophical evolutionism.

Bio: Stephen might find it easier if he simply asked. Personally, I am always
glad to explain what I believe to anyone who requests it, but since my
beliefs are personal and I do not expect others to agree with them, I do not
explain them uninvited, as if I expected everyone to adopt them. In this one
situation, however, I will make an exception. I simply wish to make clear
that these are my personal beliefs, and I do not expect anyone else to either
accept them or even agree with them.

Thanks for reducing Stephen's assertions to 'empty rethoric' although according to his posting he would likely claim that you are blinded by what Stephen interprets to be a 'deceptive philosphy'. Of course Stephen first has to explain why it is not his philosophy that is deceptive. After all, according to his own logic, the adherents of such a deceptive philosophy would not even recognize it as such.