RE: Evidence of The Flood

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 19:49:14 EDT

    The gullibility is scary. It can manifest itself as a kind of Mob mentality.
    When I was in elementary school, a woman saw the image of Jesus in her
    screen door. (Pt. Neches, Tx c. 1967). It hit the papers, people flocked
    from all over and destroyed every flower bed in the vicinity. Contrast these
    with people who would find a 'logical explanation' for an avalanche suddenly
    screeching to a halt 2" in front of them on an icy slope. Which is worse? To
    make Christians and therefore Christianity seem foolish by mindless faith
    and mysticism or to make it seem totally irrelevant by reducing God to a
    museum piece?

    He is risen, indeed, in our hearts and in our lives though probably not on
    our screen doors.