Re: appearance of age, the goodness of God, and MEDIA

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 12:52:24 EST

    Rich, I think you are quite right to see the causes of Mideast troubles
    as complex, but none of this detracts from my observation that media
    ignorance of religion has been costly in recent years.

    Many responsible media are trying NOT to repeat the mistake. Journalists
    I respect at the National Post are among them.

    I take it that the list accepts my contention that Christian
    evolutionists who want ink need to supply stories that the media can
    actually use.

    Complaining is not a useful response. Nobody is entitled to publicity.

    Denyse

    --
    To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com
    My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com