Wheel of God

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:47:34 EDT

    Dear All,

    I am writing to bring to your attention a site which complements my own.
    Richard McGough describes his 'The Bible Wheel' as "...a simple
    geometric view of the Holy Bible. It reveals the supernatural structure
    of the Christian Canon by displaying the intrinsic geometric integration
    of the sixty-six books amongst themselves and with the twenty-two
    letters of the Hebrew alphabet." The material is well-researched and
    presented, and worth looking at. Here is the URL:

    http://www.BibleWheel.com

    Regards,

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com

    PS A little contribution of my own supports Richard's thesis. It may be
    found at http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/bibstruct.htm