Re: Wheel of God

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 20:50:16 EDT

    >It reveals the supernatural structure of the Christian Canon by
    displaying the intrinsic geometric integration of the sixty-six books
    amongst themselves>>

    My understanding is that the "66 books" are not even = to 66 in some
    canons, such as the Jewish Scriptures, and, certainly, not the Catholic
    version of the Bible. To ascribe any "supernatural" attribute to the 66
    is, therefore, quite problematical. (I'm trying to be polite here).

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)