Re: its quite easy to accomodate faith and science (was ID vs. ?)

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 01:36:46 EDT

    >If their "science" is based on "materialistic-naturalistic philosophy"
    and
    >their faith is based on a Christian theistic philosophy, then I doubt
    that >it is "quite easy".

    A Christian, an athiest, and a Bhuddist all working from the same recipe
    will probably produce the same cake. One doesn't need a philosophy to do
    science any more than to drive a truck. One needs to know the rules, how
    to follow procedures.

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.