Re: IC & ID (ID vs. ?)

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 11:59:30 EDT

    In a message dated 9/14/2000 10:40:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Steve:
    Agreed. I keep saying "if the ID movement demonstrates that design is
    empirically detectable". But they already have done that in that Behe's
    irreducibly complex cases like the blood clotting cascade and the bacterial
    flagellum.

    It is just that the scientific materialists deny it on the basis of their
    *philosophy* which excludes intelligent causation in natural history
    apriori.

    Nelson:
    I was convinced of this when I read Behe's rejection letters when he tried
    to publish his responses to peer reviewed journals. It didn't even get
    passed the editor's desk and none of the letters addressed any of his
    _scientific_ points.

    http://www.discovery.org/viewDB/index.php3?program=CRSC%20Responses&command=
    view&id=450

    Just a correction to this statement. I think that you need to read this more
    carefully as it seems that some of his scientific points were addressed.
    Perhaps you and Behe disagree that they were sufficiently addressed though.