Superb web site

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 17:28:56 EDT

    This url was posted to another discussion list I'm on. In light of recent
    conversations I thought it would be a good read.

    http://daphne.palomar.edu/anthro/tutorial.htm

    Bertvan should especially read this page:
    http://daphne.palomar.edu/synthetic/synth_4.htm

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/