Re: Question to FMAJ

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:13:22 EDT

    Bertvan:

    >You not only don't believe in design; you are offended that anyone else
    >believe it. Right? As an ID supporter I might agree that naturalistic
    >explanations might be possible. The question is, which are the most likely
    >explanations? Do you allow any difference of opinion there?

    FMAJ doesn't have the power to allow or disallow any opinion. I think what
    you are really saying is "disagree and then shut up."

    The most likely explanations are not to your taste.

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/