Piecemeal genetic differences as support for macroevolution

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 16:06:20 EDT

    >>Bertvan: What puzzles me is this emotional opposition to anyone
    >>even considering ID. ID supporters acknowledge RM&NS as
    >>a legitimate theory -- supported by evidence. Some of them
    >> even believe it played a part in evolution.

    FMAJ
    >Does that mean that science should accept ID just because ID
    >accepts some of science? Of course not. As long as ID remains
    >a faith issue like in your case, I have no problems with ID but ID
    > is not just a faith issue anymore. ID'ers are trying to introduce ID
    >into the science curriculum.

    Bertvan:
    "Science" doesn't reject or accept anything. Individual scientists do.
    Whether you accept or reject design in nature should be entirely up to you.
    The more you try to keep it out of the classroom, the more interest it will
    arouse. Therefore I support all attempts to suppress it.

    Bertvan