saw you on evolution@calvin.edu: Re: Geocentrism and other issues

From: TeeShirtMan@Freshest.Net
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 10:20:04 EDT

        Forgive the intrusion, I am just a regular guy trying to make it
    by myself, using the net. It seems almost impossible to get listed
    on the search engines, so I took names off of web pages. I think I
    got yours off http://asa.calvin.edu/archive/evolution/199505-10/1326.html, WHEN I WAS looking in Go, thinking that people
    that came up under the keyword children might be a good try, cause I know sometimes
    it's neat for the kids to have a personal shirt.
    You might be interested in trying some of my stuff, especially my snacks (they
    love smoked meat).

    First of all, if this is irritating to you, just write never on the
    subject line and reply. I will personally take you off and not bother you
    again.

    But I do a good job at a fantastic price, I live in a fishing village in Virginia
    so there's other stuff I do too. Check me out- just click below

    http://www.Freshest.Net/tee_shirts.htm

    Thanks for your time
    Steve