Re: Latest on the 2LOT

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 04:37:45 EDT

    From: Brian D Harper <bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>

    >I'm now convinced the whole thing is a satire.
    [...]
    >Phew, that's a relief. I was really worried. I mean,
    >I almost wrote Greene an e-mail. That would have
    >been embarrassing. :)

    Sorry, but I couldn't resist posting the link without a comment, and leaving
    people to discover this for themselves. ;-)

    The site is very well done, and, with fundamentalist/creationist views being
    as weird as they are, it's difficult to tell satire from the real thing! It
    is rather naughty of them to use real people's names, though.

    Richard Wein (Tich)