RE: Johnson as Expert (was Experts Worry...)

mortongr@flash.net
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:43:01 +0000

At 05:55 PM 09/21/1999 -0500, John E. Rylander wrote:

>It reminds me so much of his earlier "HIV doesn't cause AIDS" crusade. But
>at least that one wasn't linked to the Gospel, so far as I recall.

Maybe not with the Gospel (but then neither is Johnson's antievolutionism
associated with the gospel either). But He clearly tried to involve the
church. He published in First Things and Insight. (AIDS and the Dog That
Didn't Bark," Insight, Feb. 14, 1994, pp. 24-26)
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm