RE: I do like to play devil's advocate (was Dembski's "Explaining Specified Complexity")

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:20:45 -0700

Reflectorites

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:17:47 EDT, MikeBGene@aol.com wrote:

[...]

MG>You seem quite certain that it is "clear" there is "NO" evidence an
>intelligent agent exists. As a theist, I could not disagree more. Thus, we
>can either get into debates about the existence of God or we can simply
>agree to disagree...

Stephen: Mike and others new to the List should be aware that Pim is a theist too. He just
likes "to play devil's advocate" and give the impression he is a non-theist (see
the post below).

That is one reason why I never reply to Pim. I can never tell if he really
means what he says or if he is just playing some sort of private game at
our expense.

Aren't you? You mean that you are really serious about what you accuse people of? Interesting. But yes, I like to point out the logical fallacies in your arguments.