Re: Plumbing new depths (was if Stan really did intend to

mortongr@flash.net
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:40:25 +0000

At 06:18 AM 09/14/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>I advise Glenn to think *very carefully* before he gets any further into
>introducing psychiatric diagnoses of his opponents into this debate.

For the record, that was not a diagnosis. I just wanted to know if the
word meant anything to you. As an example, a diagnosis would be to say you
are megalomaniacal. But of course I know that isn't true and I am not
qualified to diagnose that syndrome. But I was and still am curious if the
word meant anything to you.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology