Re: TE/EC ad hominems-a fact that cries out for an explanation

mortongr@flash.net
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 22:26:20 +0000

At 06:25 AM 09/03/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Reflectorites
>
>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:09:38 +0000, mortongr@flash.net wrote:
>
>SJ>>But if OTOH TE/ECs reacted with Christian grace,
>>>and patiently listened to what I said, calmly pointing out where they
think
>>>I am wrong, then I would have to reconsider my position.
>
>GM>Stephen, What do you think we have been trying to do for about 4 years
now?
>>You don't ever listen to anything a TE says. Your mind is closed tight as
>>an oystershell.
>
>If Glenn's posts are his idea of reacting with Christian grace, and
patiently listening
>to what I said, calmly pointing out where he thinks I am wrong, then I would
>hate to see it when he was trying to be nasty!

Stephen, can you answer the question? what do you think people have been
trying to do over the last four years? Lots of people have tried to point
out where you are wrong over the past few years. Everytime you come back
with a charge like you charged against Loren tonight, saying 'This is just
theistic naturalism, ie. theism controlled by naturalistic
categories of thought.'. You seem to have only one real response to
everything. Why don't you pay attention to what Loren said about
information theory? He is after all a person who has studied this in much
greater detail than you.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology