Re: TE/EC ad hominems-a fact that cries out for an explanation (was There used to be some...)

Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 06:25:59 +0800

Reflectorites

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:09:38 +0000, mortongr@flash.net wrote:

SJ>>But if OTOH TE/ECs reacted with Christian grace,
>>and patiently listened to what I said, calmly pointing out where they think
>>I am wrong, then I would have to reconsider my position.

GM>Stephen, What do you think we have been trying to do for about 4 years now?
>You don't ever listen to anything a TE says. Your mind is closed tight as
>an oystershell.

If Glenn's posts are his idea of reacting with Christian grace, and patiently listening
to what I said, calmly pointing out where he thinks I am wrong, then I would
hate to see it when he was trying to be nasty!

Steve

PS: for Glenn's info, there is an article on Sierpinski's Gasket in August's Scientific
American.

Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)