RE: TheologyWeb

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 07:18:08 EDT

Wally wrote:

> [...]

First off wally, you flatter yourself. I don't make any guesses and the
one post you are thinking of I was commenting on the guy's similarity to
your style of argumentation, which wasn't a compliment. I didn't think
that person was you. Secondly, I was put on probation back in January
for stating what everyone does know about a particular participant's
identity. Since I wish to continue a dialouge with the YECs, I haven't
even tried to guess who is who any more. So, don't think we are all
waiting with baited breath to see who is behind nom de plume #3.

> Burgy also has to defend his view without knowing who
> disagrees and here are many (sometimes including me)
>
> It it a bit of fun -- but I am a non-entity anyhow. Those
> who are famous
> can use any name at all, I guess.
>
> I drop "clues" and nobody has yet to "get them"
>
> . In fact I dropped clues of other personalities in ASA.
>
> It is fun! Burgy and Morton still fail to see that I may have
> a "apple" also. Try it!

Most people aren't out there TRYING DESPARATELY to figure out your
pseudonym. I don't give a rats rear end what you call yourself on TW.
And don't expect me to guess who is who publically. That is one of the
biggest taboos on TW. Maybe you should read the rules.