Re: TheologyWeb

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 01:41:18 EDT

Also one can be "anonymous' -- in that nobody would ever recognize you.

At first I signed up as " wallyshoes" but got rejected for reasons.

Anyhow, I drop "clues" all over the place. Even Glen Morton cannot figure
out who I am under my pseudo name. He makes guesses -- but to the wrong
person.

Burgy also has to defend his view without knowing who disagrees and here
are many (sometimes including me)

It it a bit of fun -- but I am a non-entity anyhow. Those who are famous
can use any name at all, I guess.

I drop "clues" and nobody has yet to "get them"

. In fact I dropped clues of other personalities in ASA.

It is fun! Burgy and Morton still fail to see that I may have a "apple"
also.
Try it!

Walt

BTW -- Most TWEBBER posts are not scholarly!

.

Walt

--
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>