Re: Shapes of a Wedge

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 19:54:58 EDT

"Slippery slope"? Massachusetts has already slipped down much of it. We shall
lead you into the future. As a tax paying member of liberated Kennedyland, I
invite you to peruse the type of things that go on here. It's not just about
marriage.

http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2000/9_Sept/900fist1.htm

http://www.parentsrightscoalition.org/Fistgate.htm

Where I think you can get the actual tape

In the schools now, sex education includes the state mandated aspects of
homosexual and lesbian sex as well as heterosexual.

One teacher told my daughter that: "You Christians have had your way in the past
and now it is our turn".

Walt

--
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>