RE: The Nature of Atheist - Christian dialogue

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 21:15:34 EDT

    “By the sweat of your face, You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.” Gen. 3.19

    I do not see any mythology in this verse. It seems that it describes perfectly the state of mankind. We have to work to eat and one day we will die. Perhaps this is not a valid statement for those who are on welfare but for the rest of us it is quite accurate. Am I missing something?

    Moorad