Paraconformities

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 12:41:32 EDT

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:17:01 -0000 "Michael Roberts" writes:

    > Can anyone give me one creationist argument which doesnt turn out to be
    > false or a semantic game when it is scrutinised?

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:12:30 -0500 I wrote:

                                            ****************

    */This/* 'one creationist argument' is now limited to one paraconformity
    in the Grand Canyon. I am simply asking that we address this one feature
    and tell me the best-fit-with-the-data explanation. We have a gap of
    */millions/* of years and erosional features limited to 8 feet or less!
    [snip...] Instead of putting the monkey on my back, tell me how you
    propose to erode (bevel) the entire Devonian section without lacerating
    the Cambrian Muav?

    Based upon the silence since April 17, I am forced to conclude that I
    have successfully responded to Michael's challenge. I appreciate those
    who engaged this thread, and admit I learned more than probably anyone
    else.

    So, Michael, would you like to quit while you're behind or shall we
    scrutinize more YEC arguments?

    Bill

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!