RE: No death before the fall theology

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 12:02:17 EDT

    The statement "the cause of physical human death is sin" is of secondary importance. The fundamental question, for people today, is whether there is eternal life or not and how you get it by actions that you may do while alive.

    As a scientist, I believe everyone makes assumptions to make sense of the whole of reality. If the assumption of atheism works for some, so be it. The nonsense is to use assumptions that are on equal footing, e.g. atheism vs. theism, to prove the other wrong. That is pure nonsense.

    Moorad