Re: Benjamin Wiker on ID (fwd)..Fine Tuning

From: Lucien Carroll (serapio@linuxmail.org)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:58:55 EDT

    This one is a little old, but I didn't see any response to it:

    > The interesting thing is that this infinite universe theory CAN be
    > empirically tested. So far that test has not been performed, AFAIK.
    >
    > Burgy

    Could you elaborate or provide a link that explains what you mean? My understanding was that both other universes and parts of our universe beyond the surface of last scattering are empirically inaccessible.

    Lucien.

    --
    http://www.linuxmail.org/