Multiverse experiment...

From: Dr. Blake Nelson (bnelson301@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 17:07:07 EDT

    It can't be intersubjectively tested, only
    subjectively tested. I replied to Burgy about this
    off-line, it is based on an article by Max Tegmark.

    Burgy dug up Max Tegmark's website's link to the
    article. I think he may have linked to it now, but
    Tegmark's website is:

    http://www.hep.upenn.edu/~max/

    The article is called "Quantum Suicide."

    The problem with the experiment is that no one other
    than the researcher would be able to attest to the
    multiverse theory. So it still fails in terms of
    intersubjective agreement as I recall.