Re: Plate Tectonics

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 17:18:56 EDT

    In a message dated 4/18/03 2:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk writes:

    > Dick,
    >
    > You obviously dont believe in miracles because of your lack of faith. If
    > you did you would have no difficulty in beleiving that all crustal
    > movements took place during the flood.
    >
    > There is no need to respond as my argument is irrefutable. Humphreys also
    > demonstrated this.
    >
    > Michael

    Michael,

    That is not an argument. It is a statement of faith. Humphreys may have
    demonstrated it. I am not familiar with Humphreys, but it is not demonstrated
    above.

    Faith in God is not necessarily lack of faith in plate tectonics, God's
    handiwork.

    rich