Re: Plate Tectonics

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 17:52:04 EDT

    Michael wrote:

    You obviously dont believe in miracles because of your lack of faith. If you did you would have no difficulty in beleiving that all crustal movements took place during the flood.

    I stand rightly chastised. How dare I think. Thank you for pointing out this oversight in my judgment.

    P.S.: Have a Happy Easter, Vicar.

    www.genesisproclaimed.org