Re: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 13:49:33 EST

    Rich promotes the conservative myth when he writes: "The media does not want
    evolutionists to look at religion. The media leftists wants organized
    religion ended. That is why the media will air a creationist or any crackpot
    before airing a credible intelligent religious Christian man."

    Sure.

    It is interesting to me to note that those on the extreme left also see the
    media as biased -- biased towards the reight, of course.

    I find statements that denigrate the "media" because they don't follow one
    or another "party line close enough" to be particularly useless diatribes.
    That goes for both the left and the right extremes.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com