Re: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 13:43:25 EST

    George wrote, in part:>>But too many ASA members, including some in
    important positions, are hostile to evolution.>>

    I did not know that. Naming names is probably not useful, but I AM
    surprised. I guess you are including the ID people in that assessment. But
    are they necessarily "hostile?" Or just hostile to the misuse of evolution
    when it is used to justify ontological naturalism. In THAT sense, I, too, am
    hostile to evolution.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com