Re: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 17:09:22 EST

    I wish I could agree with George but Burgy is right and it also applies to
    us in the UK and in OZ .OEC has won the argument but is losing the war.

    So many Christians are so naive that they want to believe YEC rubbish. It
    would be uncharitable to call i t anyhting else.

    Give me a good YEC argument as opposed to fleabites on the Grand Canyon and
    I will become a YEC.

    Michael