Re: Taking Scripture seriously from Re: The Wheel of God

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 13:28:19 EDT

    Let us not forget the Lord Jesus Himself when He defined Christian marriage:
    "And He answered and said, ""Have you not read that He who created them from
    the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, " FOR THIS REASON A MAN
    SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO
    SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?" " Matt. 19:4-5. Moorad