Re: Listserv filter needed immediately

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 23:30:36 EDT

    Brian and group,

    The list software does filter out most spam of this sort. As list
    manager I get copies of everything just in case it is legitimate and
    it should be sent out on the list--we get a lot. Occasionally a
    message such as the one received gets through. I will see if there is
    anything we can do about it (apart from actually moderating the
    group). Although I have little control at this point at what gets
    through, I am sorry for the offense.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523