Listserv filter needed immediately

From: Brian T. Greuel (bgreuel@centurytel.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:17:58 EDT

    Okay, I can filter out messages from "crackpots" myself, but I find it very
    offensive when the ASA listserv is exploited to disseminate the kind of
    filth that I received in my last message entitled, "Special Deal This Week
    Only !!!" Surely some kind of filter could be put in place to get rid of
    the bulk of these kind of messages. If not, perhaps I will have to consider
    unsubscribing from this list.

    --Brian Greuel

    Brian T. Greuel
    John Brown University