Re: Pi

From: William T. Yates (billyates@billyates.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:39:29 EDT

    Let's hope Win-doze is not in there! If it were, using pi would probably
    give erroneous answere at random or maybe the equation would just crash.
    Or maybe Microsoft would try to claim proprietary rights to pi and we
    would have to pay royalties to Bill Gates to use it.

    --
    --Bill Yates
    --mailto:billyates@billyates.com