conservative writers and evolution

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 17:30:45 EST

    I may have missed some of this thread, in which case someone may have
    already pointed this out. But I would accept Glenn's challenge to name
    conservative writers who accept the age of the earth and evolution, by
    naming these: BB Warfield, AA Hodge (not C Hodge), CH Strong, and J Orr.
    Now it may be that they were not "conservative" by some definition, or that
    they did not really accept "evolution", by some definition. Surely they all
    accepted the antiquity of the earth, and by reasonable definitions (I would
    argue), they were conservatives who accepted evolution.

    Ted Davis